1. KUUMAT Entrance Preparation
We are establishing a leading KUUMAT (Kathmandu University Undergraduate Management Admission Test) entrance preparation, solely to students who have showed up in the 10+2 and A Level Board Exams, lately. We provide you with one of the best study materials, model questions and preparation program.
2. CMAT Entrance preparation
We are also conducting CMAT (Central Management Admission Test) entrance preparation classes targeting exclusively to students who have recently appeared in the 10+2 & A Level Board Exams. IT is conducted every year by Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University. Additionally, we supply our students with industry’s best study materials, model questions and readiness program.
Course expense: NRs. 6,000/ - *Special Discount Offers available. Register with us.
Course Duration (CMAT and KUUMAT):
- 8 weeks (Sun-Fri) and 6 weeks (Sun-Fri)
- Regular and month to month tests Time:
- 2.5 hrs/day (Morning/Day/Evening Shifts)Regular presentation, bunch dialogs and mock interview
- Experienced, committed, agreeable and capable educators/teachers.
- Regular classes and tests are directed to develop the certainty and to recognize the genuine level of understudies.
- Small class size for intelligent interest of understudies and customized regard for understudies.
- Free study materials, free web access, broad library offices and progressed electronic things for practices reason.
Components of CMAT
- There shall be altogether one hundred (100) objective questions in the CMAT containing twenty (25) questions in each section with a total weight of 100 marks.
- Verbal ( English) carries 25 questions
- Quantitative ( Math) carries 25 questions
- Logical Reasoning carries 25 questions
- General Awareness carries 25 questions
Who can apply?
+2 or proportionate with no less than 45 % marks